Ruud Furnaces Keep You Warm and Comfortable, Season after Season
According to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), heating and cooling account for approximately 56 percent of the energy used in a typical U.S. home, with the portion of heating amounting to about 30 percent. Investing high-efficiency Ruud furnaces can make a significant difference in your utility bills and help the environment too. If you have noticed sky-high energy costs, it may be time to consider installing a new furnace, especially if you plan to stay in your home for a few years. Upgrading to a new model will pay for itself over time and provide you and your family with optimum indoor comfort.
Why Choose a Ruud Furnace System?
When the time comes to replace your furnace, you want to ensure you choose a system that minimizes costs and delivers dependable and consistent comfort. Energy efficient furnaces like Ruud’s full line of state-of-the-art models are among the best you can buy. Here’s why:
- A Ruud furnace significantly reduces heat loss with a blanket of insulation that lines the inside of the cabinet walls.
- The Ruud Classic® Series and Classic® Plus lines have an induced-draft blower that works together with a hot surface ignition system to pull hot gases through the heat exchanger at a consistent rate. As the burner cycles off, the draft blower stops, keeping the heating air in the system.
- Many Ruud furnaces are fitted with an electrically ignited pilot light, eliminating the need for a constant burning pilot. This can provide you with 6 percent higher efficiency.
- The Ruud induced-draft blower maintains a constant draft through the heat exchanger, allowing for proper venting of the furnace combustion chamber.
- Ruud also consists of a pressure switch that constantly monitors venting. If it detects a restriction in the vent flow, it will automatically turn off your heating system for safety reasons.
Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC is a trusted name in gas furnace installation, maintenance and repair. Our customers will testify to our exceptional HVAC service available at competitive rates.
Phone 503 393 5315 or email us at email@example.com for natural gas furnace installation in Portland Metro, Salem, Keizer, Dallas, Silverton, Stayton, and Woodburn, Oregon.
When searching for a new, cost-effective and energy efficient furnace, consider one that comes equipped with heat exchangers that resist corrosion, direct-drive blower units, induced draft blowers, pressure switches, and an insulated blower compartment, which helps reduce operating noise. You can find all of these features in a Rudd unit, as well as one of the very best limited warranties in the industry.
Not sure which size unit is right for your home? Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC has the experience and knowledge to help you select a furnace that is tailored to your exact needs and budget . As a leading Ruud dealer in Oregon, we carry a wide range of units that are quiet, durable and low in service frequency and cost.
Call 503-393-5315 or fill out our online form to schedule an installation appointment and request an estimate for your new Ruud furnace.