Heating and Air Conditioning
Indoor Air Quality
When you help save energy here with your HVAC unit in Oregon it also helps your wallet. Think of it as a reward for easing the strain on our over-worked environment. When you’re ready to make the switch to energy-efficient means of heating and cooling your home, make sure that you contact Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning.
We’ll help you make an educated decision and a flawless transition into a new method of temperature control. We offer premium service and an educated team.
If you’d like to know more about how utility incentives directly apply to your home then contact our team here at Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning or a representative from Portland General Electric or Salem Electric.
Should You Go Ductless?
The Energy Trust of Oregon offers a cash incentive for homeowners who install a ductless heat pump with certain criteria. If you’re still not convinced that you should try a ductless heat pump, here are the other benefits:
- Comfort and Control: Ductless heat pumps are quiet and offer improved comfort control. They offer optimal comfort because they can heat or cool individual rooms each controlled by their own thermostat.
- Better Air Quality: Ductless heat pumps have a built-in air filter that improves your air quality and since they bypass the problem of traditional ductwork, the IAQ is naturally higher.
- Savings: Ductless heat pumps help you cut your heating costs up to 40% when compared to standard electric powered heating systems.
- Easy Installation: Ductless heat pumps don’t use your ductwork system and they only need a small connection through a minor incision. This means less disruption in your home.
Other Energy Incentives
Here are some other energy savings that you can benefit from here in Salem. You can save…
- $1,500: If you live in a single-family home with zonal electric heat or a single-family home with an electric forced-air furnace.
- $1,000: If you live in a multi-family home with zonal electric heat.
- $750: If you live in a manufactured home with zonal heat or a manufactured home with an electric forced-air furnace.
Live a little further away? If you live in Portland you could save $800 if you:
- Live in a single-family home with zonal electric heat
- Live in a multi-family home with zonal electric heat
- Live in an existing manufactured home with zonal electric heat
- Live in an existing home with an electric forced-air furnace
- Live in a single-family home with an electric forced-air furnace
Choose Us for All Your HVAC Services
Here at Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, our technicians are qualified contractors. We’re an Energy Trust Trade Ally Contractor licensed by the Oregon Construction Contractors Board. We know what we’re doing when it comes to your energy-efficient HVAC needs. We train our technicians so that they’re well-versed in ductless heat pump installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement services. If you’re switching from a different HVAC system or adding a ductless heating system to your home, we’ll walk you through the entire process and we’ll even help you submit the required forms to get your cash incentives and tax credits from the Oregon Department of Energy.