Spring is the time of year that you might associate with cleaning up and cleaning the house. Fall definitely has its own purging spirit as well, though. If you’re looking to clean up your home and get things functioning as efficiently as possible, then you should turn your attention to your indoor air quality.
We suggest that you start with your home’s ducts. Ducts are the lifeline of your home’s indoor air quality. We’re here if you’re looking for a responsible team to rely on for your duct cleaning in Dallas, OR. Let’s talk below about the importance of duct cleaning services.
How Duct Cleanings Help You
Duct cleanings help you in a variety of ways. Here are a few:
- Better Breathing: You want to breathe easier, right? The best way to start with this is by improving your indoor air quality. Your ducts are the backbone of this and we’ll help you get them in proper shape.
- Improved Airflow: When you get rid of everything that’s clogging up your ductwork, then you’re freeing up your ducts. It’s going to create a bigger path in your ducts and it will help you get an increased amount of airflow in your home.
- Prevent Odors and Mold: Duct cleanings are so great because they get rid of everything that’s lying in wait in your home’s ductwork. There’s probably quite a bit up there that you’re not exactly bargaining for. This can include things like pet droppings, fur, pet dander, rodent droppings (if you’ve had a recent infestation), and mold growth or moisture buildup. Don’t let any of this get the best of your home.
How Often Should You Clean Your Ducts?
The next question that we hear commonly from homeowners is, “how often should I clean my ducts?” Cleaning your ducts is going to vary a little from home to home. A variety of factors including:
- The size of your home
- How you operate your home
- The location of your home
- The structure of your home
- The materials used to build your home
Generally speaking, you should clean your ducts every 3-5 years. If you’d like a more precise calculation, then we’re going to help you find out exactly how often you should clean your ducts. Talk to our professionals about the services you need.
The Importance of Professional Service
We referred to speaking to our professionals above, but we’d like to speak on this further here. Professional service is one of the most important things that you can get for your home. Professional service is important because it’s backed by experience and training. We understand the needs of homeowners in the area because we’re local residents as well.
We also go the extra mile by respecting your space and your time. We show up on time, perform our work as fast as possible without sacrificing quality, and then we get out of your home leaving it just as we found it.