Are you experiencing any of the following in your home?
- Trouble getting cool
- Trouble feeling healthy (lots of coughing, wheezing, sneezing, or generally feeling sluggish)
- Trouble getting reasonably priced AC services
If you found yourself nodding your head in agreement to any of the things above, then it’s time for you to get in touch with us. The problem might not even be an explicit cooling issue. Instead, it might actually be an indoor air quality issue. If you’re having trouble getting what you need, we’re going to help you find it. We know that the world of indoor air quality can be a little confusing. We’re going to help you get informed starting with air purifiers in Woodburn, OR.
Air Purifiers 101
Let’s get into the dirty details of what an air purifier is. We always like to start with the basics to ensure that we’re all on the same page. “Air purifiers” is actually a broad term that covers a wide variety of indoor air quality systems. When we’re talking about air purifiers here, though, we’re talking about UV air purifiers in particular.
UV air purifiers use ultraviolet light to rid all the contaminants in your ductwork system. Eliminating contaminants at the source of the problem allows your home to stay in great shape. You’ll handle contaminants like airborne microbials, viruses, and other particles proactively rather than retroactively.
Your indoor air quality is important because it’s the backbone of your health, efficiency, and even your safety in some ways. If you need a great air purifier, make sure that you come to our professionals. We know that there are so many on the market that it’s easy to get overwhelmed as soon as you start searching. We’re here to drown out the noise and keep your focus sharp.
Why You Need an Air Purifier
Now let’s talk about why you specifically should have an air purifier. There are so many reasons why we love UV air purifiers, but here are a few of the particulars.
- They Trap Dust: Have you ever felt like you dust your home endlessly but there’s always more dust? This is a symptom of a circulation issue. An air purifier will help you trap dust before it has a chance to build up.
- They Improve Your Health: Are you someone who struggles with seasonal allergies, chronic illnesses, or respiratory problems? An air purifier helps you rid your home of the contaminants that cause these problems. This means you can breathe easier throughout the year.
- Air purifiers can also help you get sick less often. Air purifiers stop germs and viruses in their tracks. Beat cold and flu season this year with the help of one of these units.
We’re going to make your indoor air quality needs a reality. Just call us today to schedule an appointment.