Heating and Air Conditioning
Indoor Air Quality
Commercial Air Conditioning in Salem, OR
Has the air conditioner in your commercial space seen better days? Maybe it makes a horrendous noise when it runs, or you have a sky-high cooling bill every month. These are common problems that business owners run into when it’s time to schedule commercial air conditioning repair. The quality of your HVAC system is important when you have tenants, employees, or customers so don’t ignore the warning signs. When we start to have muggy heat in summer, you don’t want your business to feel like a sauna.
We’re proud of our commercial air conditioning services. They’re comprehensive, reliable, and most importantly, affordable. We only employ the best technicians in the Mid-Valley area who have the right expertise and experience so we can ensure that you stay cool throughout the summer.
When you want great commercial air conditioning services at an affordable price, contact Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning. Oregon’s best since 1992, We Bring Our A Game.
Is It Time to Repair?
Here’s how to know when it’s time to call for commercial air conditioning repair:
- Short Cycling: Air conditioners almost always start to short cycle when things are going south with the operation. If you’re not familiar with this term, "short cycling" just refers to the air conditioner starting, running for a short amount of time, stopping, and then starting up again shortly after.
- It’s Too Hot: Can’t get comfortable? Don’t always chalk this up to high temperatures in your home, this could mean that your commercial air conditioner isn’t running like it should.
- Odd Noises: If your commercial air conditioner makes weird noises like rattling, banging, or grating, then make sure to contact our team for commercial air conditioning repair ASAP.
Choosing the Right System
There are more options than ever when it comes to commercial cooling. We offer a wide variety of commercial air conditioners, but more often than not we recommend rooftop packaged AC. Rooftop units are great because they provide the following:
- Flexibility: The cooling power you need right now can change in the future. If you need more cooling power down the line, rooftop units’ modular design allows you to add power as you need it.
- Easy Access: Need commercial air conditioning repair? You don’t have to wait until after business hours or until the weekend. Rooftop units allow technicians to work on the system out of sight and out of mind.
- Unobtrusive Operation: Since these units are on the roof, the bulky design isn’t an eyesore and any noise emitted from the system won’t disturb the operation of your business.
Get the Right Service for Your Business
If you’re in charge of the HVAC needs for a commercial space you know that you need to find the right people for the job. We’re that team. We’ve serviced the Mid-Valley area faithfully since 1992 and although we’ve adapted to technological advances in the industry, one thing that’s never changed about our team is our commitment to integrity, honesty, and quality.
Choose our team for all your commercial maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation needs. We always get the job done the right way the first time.