Daikin Ductless Heat Pumps
Choose a Daikin Ductless Heat Pump
Ideal Heating and Cooling Solution for Your Home
If you are planning to move into a new home or simply looking to upgrade your heating and cooling system with a more energy efficient unit, a Daikin ductless heat pump is definitely worth considering. A ductless system works well in areas with limited space and does not require the use of air ducts, which makes the installation process fairly quick and cost-effective. Heat pumps are a great alternative to baseboard heaters and other inefficient electric heat sources such as wall or ceiling units.
Get Room-by-Room Climate Control with Daikin Ductless Heat Pumps
Daikin ductless heat pumps are best-suited to providing comfort in areas of the home where extending the existing ductwork or pipes may be too difficult or expensive to do. These systems consist of an outdoor unit that connects to the indoor unit through cables and a refrigerant line. The unit is set up outside your home on ground level and requires a small hole in the wall for cable connection and installation. The indoor unit is responsible for keeping your home at a desired temperature level, which you can easily adjust with a remote control.
Here are some reasons why more and more homeowners are making the switch to a Daikin ductless heat pump:
- There are no ducts to install, which means there are no major expenses or redecorating tasks involved.
- You get a two-in-one heating and air conditioning unit.
- They are highly efficient – some units have SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) ratings as high as 25.
- Enjoy lower heating costs – a wall-mounted heat pump is cheaper to run than electric baseboards.
- They are relatively quiet units.
- You have the option to install several units in a bigger home, with multi zone or whole house systems.
- You will breathe healthier air, as there are no ducts to collect dust and mold.
- You may be eligible for incentive opportunities from your local utility company or tax rebates from your local municipality.
- Ductless systems distribute air evenly, making your indoor space more comfortable.
- Choose from many indoor unit styles to accommodate architectural and functional needs, such as a wall-mounted, floor mounted or ceiling recessed heat pump.
Phone 503 393 5315 or email us at email@example.com for ductless heat pump installation in Portland Metro, Salem, Keizer, Dallas, Silverton, Stayton, and Woodburn, Oregon.
Selecting the right ductless heat pump system can be overwhelming and time consuming if you don’t know what to look for. There are several factors to consider, including efficiency ratings, space limitations, single or multi zone units, price points, and so on. Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC is here to help you make the right decision for your family’s comfort needs. Our fully certified HVAC technicians can offer you the distinct advantage of superior equipment, technical expertise and exceptional customer service.
Contact us today at 503-393-5315 or fill out our online form to find out more about our budget-friendly and energy saving Daikin ductless heat pumps.