Lennox Furnaces - Dependable, Lasting Comfort
Why Choose a Lennox Gas Furnace?
With a Lennox furnace, it is not just about savings; it is also about the overall comfort experience. Just some reasons more homeowners opt for Lennox as their replacement furnace include:
- Maximum Energy Efficiency – Lennox uses a highly efficient variable-capacity system that reduces energy consumption in your home. The unit is so intuitive, it can automatically adjust so that it allows maximum efficiency. These units can also increase the efficiency of your Lennox cooling system by up to one SEER point.
- Quiet Operation -You want to be comfortable, but you do not need to hear your furnace each time it runs. Lennox does not use a single-stage operation; instead, it features a variable speed blower. That means it will quietly ramp up speed without creating loud blasts at startup or even while it’s running. Also, Lennox features SilentComfort technology that further reduces the sounds that you will hear from your furnace.
- Cleaner Air -Lennox offers continuous air filtration without the same energy consumption and costs of single-stage furnaces. That means your furnace will remove excess moisture and even prevent contaminants from entering your home.
- iComfort Ready -Technology makes life easier and Lennox understands just that. That is why their furnaces are iComfort Wi-Fi enabled so that you can adjust your furnace temperature, check the weather and even access your furnace remotely.
- Consistent Temperatures – Factors inside and outside of your home can force the temperature to fluctuate. Lennox furnaces are intuitive enough to monitor these fluctuations and maintain constant temperatures regardless.
- Warranty -Most importantly, Lennox furnaces come with a limited lifetime warranty on their heat exchanger and a 10-year warranty on parts.
At Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, we are certified Lennox dealers. We can help you find the right Lennox gas furnace for your home, install it and help maintain it so you get the most out of your heating system.
Call 503-393-5315 or fill out our online form to schedule an installation appointment and request an estimate for your new Lennox furnace.