Heating and Air Conditioning
Indoor Air Quality
Daikin in Salem, OR
If you’re looking for a brand-new heating system for your home, that means one of two things—you’re either moving into a brand-new home that needs a new HVAC system or you’re upgrading. Either way, the process is laborious. You have to consider so many factors to ensure that you have reliable heating and cooling services in your home. When you need assistance with this process, our team at Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help.
We choose to align ourselves with Daikin because they provide great systems. They stay on the forefront of technological advances in the industry and always provide these services at a great price point.
If you’re looking for great heating and cooling power in your Salem home, then match our high-quality service with Daikin’s units. Oregon’s best since 1992, We Bring Our A Game.
The Best Heating and Cooling on the Market
If you’re looking for great heating and cooling services, Daikin has it all. They have traditional air conditioners, furnaces, and the system we personally specialize in here at Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning—ductless heat pumps. Daikin has been a leading name in the HVAC industry since the early 1930s. Throughout their long history in business, they’ve adapted with technological advances in heating, cooling, and indoor air quality.
If you want a reliable unit that can keep you cool for years to come, choosing Daikin is a good move. So many homeowners across the country choose Daikin systems and are glad they made the choice.
Fine-Tuned Heat with a Ductless Heat Pump
We specialize in providing homeowners here with Daikin ductless heat pumps. Ductless systems work really well in areas that have limited space and don’t have a reliable air duct system. Ductless heat pumps are flexible and easy to install. These systems are pretty similar to a standard air conditioner in construction—they have an outdoor unit that connects to the indoor unit through cables and a refrigerant line. The outdoor unit only needs a small hole in the wall for cable connection so it’s fast and easy to place one of these in your home.
Ductless heat pumps are great because they add supplemental heating or cooling in places where you need it. If you have a master bedroom that’s always a little too stuffy or a downstairs office that’s always freezing adding one of these units balances the temperature.
Why Make the Switch?
Here are some of the best benefits of a Daikin ductless heat pump:
- There are no ducts to install which means there aren’t any major home renovation expenses when you install one of these systems.
- Since it’s a heat pump you get cooling and heating power all in one.
- Most units have a SEER rating over 25.
- They operate quietly.
- You can separate your home into zones with ductless heat pumps for fine-tuned temperature control.
- Ductless systems are easier on your indoor air quality.
- Depending on where you live here in Oregon, you might be eligible for incentive opportunities or tax rebates with this type of system.
- Ductless systems heat and cool your home evenly.
- Ductless systems are flexible. You can choose from wall-mounted, floor-mounted, or ceiling recessed heat pumps.