Heating and AC
Indoor Air Quality
Air Purifiers in Salem, OR
If you’re looking to unburden your home of unwanted airborne particles, then consider an air purifier. The term “air purifier” is a blanket term that’s used to cover a wide range of indoor air quality systems. Each system operates a lot differently, but they all have the end goal of boosting your home comfort and your health.
You may not outwardly notice how poor indoor air quality affects your health, but it can really become a major negative factor. Often, problems in your health caused by poor indoor air quality mask themselves as common symptoms of the cold and flu or seasonal allergies. If you’d like to greatly improve then we can match you with one of the best air purifiers on the market that meets your needs.
We work with great brands like Lennox, Daikin, and Ruud and have the best technicians in the Mid-Valley—we’ll help you breathe easier. Oregon’s best since 1992, We Bring Our A Game.
Why You Need an Air Purifier
You need an air purifier to increase the quality of your health and your home. You might already suffer from the effects of poor indoor air quality—here are the signs:
- Respiratory Issues: Notice that you or members of your family with asthma, bronchitis, or any other respiratory issues are having flare-ups more often? This is likely due to poor indoor air quality. When negative particulate matter circulates through your ductwork you can expect respiratory system irritation.
- Fatigue: Tired a little too often? This can be a sign that you’re breathing in a large amount of pollutants on a daily basis.
- Watery Eyes: If you have poor indoor air quality, your eyes will be the first to know. Watery, itchy, or dry eyes are a sign that there is a large amount of pollutants in the air.
The Air Purifiers We Offer
We offer a range of whole house air purifiers to ensure that your home’s air quality is always the best possible.
- UV Air Purifiers: UV air purifiers use ultraviolet light to get rid of bio-infectious organisms in your indoor air. The UV light kills contaminants upon contact.
- Air Scrubbers: An air scrubber uses machines that draw in air from the surrounding environment and pass it through a series of filters to remove the contaminants in your air supply.
- REME HALO® Air Purifiers: The REME HALO® air purifier is an in-duct air purification system that eliminates negative particulates, microbials, and gases in your indoor air.
- HEPA Air Purifiers: If you need an air purifier that’s going to remove negative matter and keep you healthy, then try a HEPA or "High Energy Particulate Matter" system. These systems use tightly woven fibers to remove small particulate matter from your air.
We Have the Best Indoor Air Quality Services in Salem
We pride ourselves on having some of the best indoor air quality services in Salem. We can provide you with great services for your home and we can even help match you with the right system for your home’s unique indoor air quality issues. We offer the best comprehensive services here in the Mid-Valley.
Don’t accept having low indoor air quality in your home. Indoor air quality services aren’t a luxury. We make sure to provide these vital services at reasonable prices.