Heating and AC
Indoor Air Quality
Dehumidifiers in Salem, OR
Even if you’ve only spent one summer here in Salem, OR, you know how muggy and unbearable our weather can get. A certain amount of humidity control is done by your air conditioning system, but when conditions become extreme, you might need a little extra help.
The problem only gets worse if you live in a tightly-sealed, energy-efficient home in this part of the country. The best way to combat this type of indoor air quality issue is by installing a whole-house dehumidifier in your home. We have the best indoor air quality services here at our company. We pride ourselves on our quality work and we only work alongside the best brands like Ruud, Lennox, and Daikin.
If you’re looking for a great dehumidifier in Salem the contact Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning. Oregon’s best since 1992, We Bring Our A Game.
If You Have These Problems, You Need a Dehumidifier
Suffering from any of the following problems? Then you need a dehumidifier.
- Everything Is Too Stuffy: Is your home incredibly uncomfortable? Summer in Salem sometimes means things get a little stuffy. If it gets to the point where it makes it unbearable to relax in your home then you need a whole house dehumidifier.
- Mold: Notice mold popping up around your home? This is never a good sign. Make sure you address the root of this issue—the humidity level in your home. If mold keeps popping up (especially in places outside of your bathroom) you need a dehumidifier.
- You’re Spending Too Much Money: Notice that your cooling bill is super high? This is due to a problem with your air conditioner’s efficiency, which could be caused by humidity forcing your air conditioner to work harder than it should have to.
The Benefits of a Dehumidifier
We have the best dehumidifiers and dehumidifier services here in the Mid-Valley.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: This might seem a little obvious, but your dehumidifier greatly improves the overall air quality in your home. You won’t have to breathe in muggy, contaminated air all summer long with this system.
- Money Saving: A dehumidifier helps you save money on your cooling bill. Dehumidifiers relieve the strain from your air conditioning system. When your air conditioner doesn’t have to work as hard, you’ll see these positive benefits reflected in your energy bill.
- Easy Comfort: Adding a dehumidifier in your home makes it a lot easier to get comfortable even with your thermostat set to a higher temperature in summer. Getting rid of the excess humidity in your home helps you feel cool and remain cool.
Comprehensive Dehumidifier Services in Salem
When you need dehumidifier repair or dehumidifier maintenance services you can count on our team. We only employ the best technicians in the area, and we work alongside the best brands so that we can always match you with the best dehumidifier possible.
We know that the process of finding a great whole-home dehumidifier can be a little difficult—there’s so much to know about indoor air quality and your home’s needs. If you’re having trouble with the process but want to save money, stay comfortable, and improve the overall quality of your home this summer, make sure you contact our team for comprehensive dehumidifier services.