Lennox Heat Pumps
Lennox Heat Pumps – Supreme Technology, Maximum Comfort
In the world of home comfort systems, Lennox Heat Pumps leads the pack. The manufacturers of this brand constantly strive to innovate their products so that they offer maximum efficiency, quiet operation and of course, temperature control. If your home’s current heat pump is due for replacement, now is the time to consider upgrading to the latest technology from Lennox.
What Lennox Heat Pumps Offer
Lennox has been providing high-efficiency comfort systems for decades. Just some benefits you can enjoy when you upgrade to a Lennox model heat pump include:
- Excellent Energy Efficiency – The latest heat pumps from Lennox feature industry-leading efficiency ratings that go as high as 23.50 SEER and 10.20 HSPF – saving you hundreds on utilities each year. The higher the SEER rating, the better is the level of efficiency.
- Consistent Temperatures – Lennox can maintain ideal temperatures and humidity regardless of the conditions outdoors or anything influencing temperatures indoors. The unit automatically adjusts airflow and cooling to keep air consistently comfortable and within 0.5 degrees of your set temperature.
- Climate-Sensitive Temperature Control – The newer models of Lennox heat pumps can modify their output based on where you live using Climate IQ Technology. This allows the unit to automatically adjust airspeed for better humidity control in warm climates and more heat circulation in cooler climates.
- Solar Options – If you want to go solar, you can upgrade your Lennox heat pump to be powered by the sun rather than your local electrical company.
- Extended Warranties – Lennox stands behind their products, which is why they offer a 10-year limited warranty on their compressor and parts.
- Silent Comfort – Lennox heat pumps are quiet and with their SilentComfort Fan Grille®, you will not hear rattling or excess noise coming from your unit.
Trust Your Local Lennox Dealer
To get the most efficiency from your Lennox unit, you need a company that understands Lennox products inside and out. The team at Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC is licensed and certified to work on Lennox heat pumps. We can help find the right system for your home, install it and even help maintain it so that you get maximum efficiency and lasting performance from your Lennox model.
Call 503-393-5315 or fill out our online form to schedule your Lennox heat pump consultation and request an estimate for a new heat pump in your home.