Heating and Air Conditioning
Indoor Air Quality
VIP Club Membership - Ducted Systems
Important: Below is our maintenance plan for ducted systems. We also offer HVAC maintenance for Ductless systems.
Maintenance is an essential service for all your HVAC equipment. Make sure you have this service done by a team that you trust. So many homeowners think of this service as an added luxury. However, our team understands the importance of maintenance to keep your heating, cooling, and indoor air quality systems running like new, so we price this service like a necessity.
Regular HVAC service for your systems lowers the risk of a disastrous breakdown, helps you avoid repairs, keeps your heating and cooling bills low, and improves the overall efficacy of your HVAC systems. When you’re a VIP member here at Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning you’ll benefit from all this and save money on service charges in the process.
Thorough Maintenance Services Throughout the Mid-Valley
Maintenance is required for warranty satisfaction and that maintenance can help improve energy efficiency and can help ensure a longer system life. When you choose our team, you’ll get service from experienced and educated professional. We’re proud of the extensive benefits of our plan. Our Ducted VIP Club Membership includes:
- $100 for every year you’re an active member of the program (this money is allotted toward system replacement)
- A lifetime part replacement warranty on all the parts we install
- A bi-annual tune-up and a 22-point inspection
- Priority service and scheduling
- No overtime charges
- A free 1"–4" standard filter at each tune-up
- No diagnostic fees when our team performs repairs
- A guaranteed appointment within 48 hours of your call
- A 20% discount on parts and labor
- Discounted air duct cleaning and air scrubbers
If you want to keep your HVAC system running like new then contact Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning today to schedule maintenance services.